Falmouth Trap Poker Shoot 2022
Guaranteed Total Minimum $200.00 Purse!!
$100.00 Best Hand & $100.00 Worst Hand
The Falmouth Trap Committee will be holding a “Poker Shoot” on Saturday December 10th. The event will begin at 9:00 A.M. and will conclude at 2:00 P.M. A light lunch will be available around noon and pay-offs will be shortly after conclusion. Please feel free to be there early. Any help you can offer setting up, scoring, or closing down would be appreciated by the trap committee.
This event will be limited to 20 shooters, and you must be pre-register and pre-pay in order to participate. No walk-ins will be allowed.
Please send your completed entry form and $22.00 to the contact person listed on the registration form This will cover the cost of your buy-in and your first round of targets.
Determination of the best and worst hands will be at the discretion of the shoot management.
Pre-registration ceases on Monday November 21st, the trap committee must have your registration on or before that date.
You will have the chance to win 5 cards with each round of 25 targets that you shoot. After you have completed a round you will go to the pit boss and draw 5 numbered chips (1 through 25) from a box. If you have hit the target number that corresponds to the chip number, you will earn a draw of the cards for each chip number and broken target that match.
You may collect as many cards as you wish in order to make your best or worst hand but must have at least 5 cards to play for either pay out. Please remember that we have just one field available and will do our best to accommodate everyone, but squads will be assembled as determined to be in the best interest of the event, by shoot management and shooting will cease with the last squad on the line at 2:00 P.M. allowed to complete.
- Date: Saturday December 10th. Rain date of Saturday December 17th.
- $15.00 buy-in plus $7.00 for first round
- Buy-in money collected over the amount of the guaranteed payouts will be applied to the shoot costs.
- Payout will be $100.00 to the best hand and $100.00 to the worst hand.
- Pay off will be shortly after 2:00 P.M. Winner must be present.
- No trading of cards.
- You may buy 1 blind drawn card,1 time for $4.00. Aces may be either high or low.
- Ties will divide unless a “cut of the cards” is agreed to. High card will win.
- Targets are $7.00 per round of 25 for all participants.
- All targets will be shot from the 16-yard line.
- We will be using multiple decks of cards. (5 of a kind is possible)
- No wild cards.
If you have any questions or would like to get a registration form, then please contact Joe Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org