Interested in becoming a member of the Falmouth Rod and Gun Club?
We are located at 358 Gray Road, Falmouth, ME
Membership is easy, the costs are modest, and the value is excellent.
The club is run by a 100% volunteer effort and we are always seeking new members who wish to contribute and be active within the club.
Here’s how to join:
- Download a membership application below or pick one at the club house during a social event or public shooting event. Do not mail your application.
- You will need the sponsorship of a current member, and demonstrate to them your ability to safely handle firearms. The best way to meet a member of the club is at a social meeting held the second Monday of each month at 6:30pm, or at a public shooting event or practice such as trap, falling plate, cowboy or silhouette. Check our event calendar for dates and times.
- Fill out the application in full, including your sponsor’s signature.
- Once you have completed the above, bring the application and your first year dues and application fee to a board meeting, held the 3rd Monday of each month at 7:00 pm, where you will be asked to speak briefly about yourself and why you would like to join the club. Typically, your membership will be voted on that evening.
- Attend a mandatory new member orientation meeting. This orientation is typically scheduled the night your application is presented.
- Once you have satisfied the above requirements your membership card will be mailed, and you may utilize the club within the rules of the range governing safety and use of the facility reviewed in the orientation.
- There is a work requirement for all new members to complete 16 hours of work during the first 2 years of membership. 8 hours must be completed in the first year.